TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1: This seasonal rental contract is reserved for the exclusive use of the lodgings located on chemin des Mimosa 85440 AVRILLE.
Article 2: duration of the stay: The tenant signatory of this contract concluded for a fixed period may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay.
Article 3: conclusion of the contract: The reservation becomes effective when the tenant has sent the owner a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount at the time of reservation, the balance one month before the scheduled date of entry into places.
The rental concluded between the parties to this deed can in no case benefit even partially to third parties, natural or legal persons, except with the written agreement of the lessor.
Any violation of this last paragraph would be likely to result in the immediate termination of the rental at the fault of the tenant, the product of the rental remaining definitively acquired by the lessor.
Article 4: prices: The prices appearing on our lodging presentation sheets include all taxes, excluding tourist taxes (and except for excessive consumption). Our prices are calculated on the basis of the VAT rates in force and are therefore subject to change in the event of changes to them.
Article 5: taxes and contributions: You will find the amount of the tourist tax and any other taxes relating to your accommodation in the Rates section.
Article 6: absence of withdrawal: For reservations made by mail, telephone or internet, the tenant does not benefit from the withdrawal period, in accordance with Article L121-21-8 of the Consumer Code relating in particular to provision of accommodation services provided on a date or according to a determined periodicity.
Article 7: cancellation by the tenant: Any cancellation must be notified by registered letter or electronically addressed to the lessor.
1) Cancellation more than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises: the deposit remains with the lessor.
2) Cancellation less than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry into the premises: the deposit and the balance paid remain acquired by the lessor, unless the lessor has not been able to re-let the accommodation under the same tariff conditions.
3) If the tenant does not appear within 24 hours following the date of arrival indicated on the contract, the deposit and the balance remain acquired by the lessor. In this case, this contract becomes void and the owner can dispose of his lodging.
4) If the stay is shortened, the rental price remains with the lessor. In this case, no refund will be made.
Article 8: cancellation by the lessor: The lessor pays the tenant all the sums paid.
Article 9: arrival: The tenant must present himself on the specified day and at the time mentioned in this contract. In case of late or deferred arrival, the tenant must notify the lessor.
Article 10: payment of the balance: the balance of the rental is paid one month before the scheduled date of entry into the premises.
Article 11: inventory: An inventory is provided and signed by the tenant and the renter or his representative on arrival and departure from the gîte. This inventory is the only reference in the event of a dispute concerning the inventory.
At the time of the inventory, the state of cleanliness must be noted by both parties. If it is not suitable, the tenant may require additional cleaning on arrival if he considers that the cleanliness is not satisfactory, similarly cleaning costs may be requested in addition despite the fact that they are included in the fixed price if the lodging is returned in a bad state because the tenant is obliged to enjoy the rented property as a good father.
Article 12: security deposit or surety: On the tenant’s arrival, a security deposit, the amount of which is indicated on the front of this contract, is requested by the lessor. This security deposit must be made by check payable to Vendée Bulle d’air. This deposit is returned within one week of the end of the rental, after deducting the cost of repairing the premises if any damage is observed.
Article 13: use of premises: The tenant is required to:
1) To occupy the premises only for private purposes, to the exclusion of the exercise of any trade, profession or industry, the tenant acknowledges that this rental is only granted to him as a temporary and recreational residence, a major condition without which this rental would not have been granted to him.
2) Not to do anything which, by his doing or because of his family or his relations, could harm the tranquility of the neighborhood.
3) Occupy the premises personally and cannot under any circumstances sub-let, even free of charge, nor assign their rights to this rental without the written consent of the lessor.
4) Not being able under any circumstances to store furniture except for linen and small objects.
5) Do not make any modification or change in the arrangement of furniture and places.
6) Do not bring any pets into the rented gîte without prior authorization from the lessor.
7) Allow to be carried out during the rental in the rented premises, the work whose urgency does not allow their postponement.
8) Maintain the rented premises and return them to good cleanliness at the end of their use.
9) Immediately inform the lessor or his representative of any loss and damage occurring in the rented premises, even if no apparent damage results.
10) Respond to damage and losses that occur by his own doing or by the people accompanying him during the enjoyment of the gîte.
Article 14: capacity: This contract is established for a maximum capacity of people. If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity, the lessor can refuse the additional people. Any modification or termination of the contract will therefore be considered at the customer’s initiative.
Article 15: animals: This contract specifies that the tenant can only stay in the company of a domestic animal in the event of prior agreement with the lessor and subject to an additional deposit of €200. In the event of non-compliance with this clause by the tenant, the lessor may refuse the stay. In this case, no refund will be made.
Article 16: insurance: The tenant is responsible for all damages arising from his fault. It is required to be insured by a resort-type insurance contract for these various risks.
Article 17: disputes: Any complaint relating to the inventory of fixtures and the state of the description of a rental must be submitted by registered mail within 15 days of the stay to the following address: VENDEE BULLE D’ AIR, 5 rue Eric Tabarly 855430 Les Clouzeaux.
Article 18: Smoking: It is forbidden to smoke inside the gîtes.